Seal Oil The Healthy Alternative
- Omega 3 is an essential and vital fatty acid that is found in the human body at birth.
- Omega 3 does not naturally restore itself, therefore it must be obtained from external sources, either through diet or supplements.
- Seal Oil contains all three components of Omega 3; EPA, DPA, DHA and in the same proportions that are found naturally in the human body.
- About a third of the long-chain Omega 3 fatty acids circulating in human blood is attributable to DPA.
- Most fish oils lack one of the critical components of Omega 3; DPA.
- Seal oil can provide up to ten times the DPA as fish oils.
- Many fish oils are much higher in cholesterol than seal oil.